We are excited to announce the opening of our 2018 application cycle!
Our program has grown to include more than 1,000 participating nonprofit organizations. In 2017, King County employees pledged $1.92 million to their favorite organizations. That monetary total, or course, doesn’t convey all the love and adoration. We love watching community connections blossom!
Each year awesome nonprofits, just like yours, must submit an application and meet eligibility requirements to take part in the fun. Even nonprofits in the program previously must reapply annually!
Every nonprofit that is eligible and has a complete, on time application will be accepted into the program for 2018! How cool is that?
Sign-up for email notifications for more info and updates here.
- Application Release Date: March 28, 2018
- Application Due Date: April 25, 2018
How can I prepare?
- Read and understand the eligibility requirements here.
- Sign-up for a Nonprofit Application Workshop.
We highly recommend participating in one of our nonprofit application workshops. Nonprofits that view the webinar or attend a in-person training are more likely to submit error-free eligible applications. Bonus, Junelle does her best to make it not boring! At least as much as she can when the subject matter is paper and applications and legal requirements.
“I attended the last workshop and haven’t given myself the chance to thank you for your energy and dedication in helping non-profits! Your presentation was so funny and lively, and I could really sense your passion for what you do. It was inspiring!” ~ workshop attendee
- March 29 10:30 am PST – 1 hr. online webinar, recording will be posted for later viewing.
- April 2 9:00am PST – Renton (free parking!) Joint application workshop with the Washington State Combined Fund Drive (CFD)
- April 3 8:00am PST – Downtown Seattle (Lots of seats and pastries!) 1 hour presentation specific to the KCEGP
Learn more about the program on our website.