It’s that time of the year to recognize a colleague who went far and beyond the call of duty to make a difference in the community!
With the Employee Giving Program’s Annual Celebration just around the corner — Wednesday, February 8, 2017 (details below) — which celebrates outstanding effort and contributions made by departments and individuals, we want to remind you to nominate your STAR peers!
This year’s categories are:
- Techy/Innovation Award – This award is for creative use of technology or innovations in reaching employees.
- Service Excellence – This award honors customer service and ambassadorship that goes above and beyond. They led by example in honor, respect, and results.
- Community Connector – This award is for engagement with the nonprofits to the next level, whether volunteering in the community, representing a nonprofit here at the workplace, and/or maximizing the opportunities for nonprofits to engage with employees.
- Special Event Impact – This award recognizes a group or person that created fun, innovative events that inspired employees and created a culture of giving.
- Inspiration – This award recognizes the person or team that helped others STAR shine a little brighter. Their passion, hard-work, and enthusiasm were contagious. They overcame obstacles during the Annual Giving Drive or were determined in their actions.
- Rookie of the Year – This award honors that person or team who jumped in with both feet their first time around and made things happen! We love their fearlessness!
- Special Mention – Outstanding Ambassadorship – Is there someone you feel did an amazing job but doesn’t fit into one of the categories above? Share their story with us! We would LOVE to honor them.
Want to see who won last year? Check it out.
Then join us to celebrate!
KCEGP Annual STAR Awards and Celebration
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Chinook Building Rooms 121-123