The 2022 Virtual Nonprofit Expo Series begins on Wednesday, October 5th!
Join the Employee Giving Program via Teams from 11:00AM-12:00PM every Wednesday through November 16th to learn about nonprofits engaged in the work you care about.
Each week will feature organizations working in the following key service areas. Click on the specific link to register for the Expo you would like to attend.
- October 5: Animals
- October 12: Current Natural Disaster Relief
- October 19: Youth Development
- October 26: Social and Economic Justice
- November 2: Food and Hunger
- November 9: Housing and Shelter
- November 16: Environment and Sustainability
The Nonprofit Expos will each feature about four nonprofits and give you the opportunity to learn about the impactful programs and services provided in our community.
Presentations will be followed by a brief Q&A.
Register for each expo by clicking the links above and don’t forget to make your pledge through PeopleSoft by November 18th!
We can’t wait to see you there!