The 2021 Virtual Nonprofit Expo Series begins on Wednesday, October 6th!
Join the Employee Giving Program via Teams from 11:00AM-12:00PM every Wednesday through November 17th to learn about nonprofits engaged in the work you care about.
Each week will feature organizations working in the following key service areas:
- October 6: Animals
- October 13: Social and Economic Justice
- October 20: Environment
- October 27: Mental Health, Disabilities, & Substance Abuse
- November 3: Youth Development
- November 10: Education and Literacy
- November 17: Human and Civil Rights
The Nonprofit Expos will each feature four to five nonprofits and give you the opportunity to learn about the impactful programs and services provided in our community.
Presentations will be followed by a brief Q&A.
We can’t wait to see you there!