The Seattle Police Department shared in a tweet yesterday that they have seen a 21% increase in reported domestic violence.
Nonprofit organizations continue to work towards their missions, including those serving our most vulnerable populations.
In addition to our first responders such as the Seattle Police Department, here are some KCEGP domestic violence nonprofit resources:
- Coalition Ending Gender-Based Violence (formerly King County Coalition Against Domestic Violence) (9649)
- DAWN – Domestic Abuse Women’s Network (9238)
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services of Whatcom County (9720)
- Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County (9786)
- King County Sexual Assault Resource Center (KCSARC) (9361)
- LifeWire (9282)
- Skagit Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services (9824)
- Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence (2740)