We are excited to announce our 2017 Nonprofit Cycle!
We have grown to more than 1,000 organizations participating in our program! In 2016, employees pledged $1.92 million to their favorite organizations. This doesn’t include all the love and adoration. We love watching connections blossom!
Each year awesome nonprofits, just like you, must apply and meet eligibility requirements to be a part of the fun. Even if you were in the program last year, don’t forget to reapply!
Every nonprofit that is eligible and gets a complete application in, on time, will be accepted into the program for that year! How cool is that? Join us for 2017.
Sign-up for Email Notifications of when they go-live and updates here.
- Application Release Date: March 29, 2017
- Application Due Date: April 27, 2017
How can I prepare?
- Read and understand the eligibility requirements here.
- Sign-up for a Nonprofit Application Workshop.
We highly recommend a nonprofit application workshop. Nonprofits that view the webinar or attend a training are more likely to submit error-free eligible applications. Junelle does her best to make it not boring. Well, as much as you can when you are talking about paper and applications and legal requirements.
“I attended the last workshop and haven’t given myself the chance to thank you for your energy and dedication in helping non-profits! Your presentation was so funny and lively, and I could really sense your passion for what you do. It was inspiring!” ~ workshop attendee
- March 29 11:00 am PST – Online Webinar, will be available for later viewing.
- April 4 8:30am PST – Downtown Seattle
- April 6 9:00am PST – Renton (free parking!) Joint Application Workshop with the Washington State Combined Fund Drive
Learn more about the program on our website.