We are excited to announce our 2016 Nonprofit Cycle! Each year nonprofits must apply and meet eligibility requirements . We have grown to more than 900 organizations participating in our program and continue to grow each year! Every nonprofit that is eligible and gets a complete application in on-time will be accepted into the program for that year.
- Application Release Date: March 21, 2016
- Application Due Date: April 21, 2016
How can I prepare?
- Read and understand the eligibility requirements here.
- Sign-up for a Nonprofit Application Workshop.
We highly recommend a nonprofit application workshop. Nonprofits that view the webinar or attend a training are more likely to submit error-free eligible applications. Junelle does her best to make it not boring. Well, as much as you can when you are talking about paper and applications and requirements.
- March 22 10:00am PST – Online Webinar
- April 5 8:30am PST – Downtown Seattle
- April 7 1:30pm PST – Renton (free parking!) Joint Application Workshop with the Washington State Combined Fund Drive
Learn more about the program on our website.