It’s that time of the year to recognize a colleague who went far and beyond the call of duty to make a difference in the community!
With the Employee Giving Program’s Annual Celebration just around the corner — Thursday, February 4 2016 (details below) — which celebrates outstanding performance contributions made by department and individuals, we want to remind you to nominate your STAR peers!
This year’s categories are:
- Techy/Innovation Award – This award is for creative use of technology or innovations in reaching employees.
- Service Excellence – This award honors customer service and ambassadorship that goes above and beyond. They led by example in honor, respect, and results.
- Community Connector – This award is for engagement with the nonprofits to the next level, whether volunteering in the community, representing a nonprofit here at the workplace, and/or maximizing the opportunities for nonprofits to engage with employees.
- Special Event Impact – This award recognizes a group or person that created fun, innovative events to inspired employees and created a culture of giving.
- Inspiration – This award recognizes the person or team that helped others STAR shine a little brighter. Their passion, hard-work, and enthusiasm was contagious. They overcame obstacles during the Annual Giving Drive or were determined in their actions.
- Rookie of the Year – This award honors that person or team who jumped in with both feet their first time around and made things happen! We love their fearlessness!
- Special Mention – Outstanding Ambassadorship – Is there someone you feel did an amazing job but doesn’t fit into one of the categories above? Share their story with us! We would LOVE to honor them.
- “Most Likely to…..” – You fill in the blank! This one is simply for fun and a way to recognize that superlative ambassador!
Want to see who won last year? Check it out.