Our 2021 Nonprofit Expo Series started with a “paw”some event focused on animals. Watch the recording here or click on the links below to learn more about the four organizations featured. You can make donations & pledges, set payroll donation or volunteer time for these noble causes from the Employee Giving Drive website.
- Northwest Animal Rights Network (EGP code 9738)
- The Northwest Animal Rights Network advocates for the rights of all sentient beings—the right to choose, to be free from oppression and exploitation—by pursuing campaigns, facilitating education, and connecting Pacific Northwest organizations. The future is vegan.
- Washington State Animal Response Team (EGP code 9430)
- WASART responds to domestic animals in difficult situations. We can be called out by owners, emergency services, and emergency management. They have set up and run emergency animal shelters in disasters, like wildfires.
- Homeward Pet Adoption Center (EGP code 9861)
- Based in Woodinville, Homeward Pet provides medical care, public spay & neutering, a pet food bank, pet adoption and rehoming as well as a program to provide Military Veterans with free cat/dog adoption.
- Humane Society US and International (EGP codes 9643 and 5089)
- The Humane Society focuses on animal welfare and opposes animal-related cruelties of national scope. It uses strategies that are beyond the abilities of local organizations. It works on issues including companion animals, wildlife, farm animals, horses and other equines, and animals used in research, testing and education.
Click here to find the recording. Logging into Stream required.