The 2020 Nonprofit Expo Series will kick off on Thursday, October 22nd! Join the Employee Giving Program via Zoom from 11-12PM every Thursday through November 20 to learn about nonprofits engaged in the work you care about. Each week will feature organizations working in the following key service areas:
- Oct. 22, 11-12PM: Social & Economic Justice
- Oct. 29, 11-12PM: Animals
- Nov. 5, 11-12PM: Frontline COVID Assistance
- Nov. 12, 11-12PM: Serving Children during the COVID pandemic
- Nov. 19, 11-12PM: Housing & Employment
Each Expo will feature four nonprofits, giving you the opportunity to learn about the abundance of amazing services provided in our community. Presentations will be followed by a brief opportunity for Q&A. Follow this Zoom link to join the meeting. And don’t forget to make your pledge through PeopleSoft by November 20th!
We can’t wait to see you there!