As our 30th anniversary season comes to a close, we’re celebrating you — the people who went above and beyond to make the Annual Giving Drive a success.
You’re invited to our Annual Celebration and Star Awards!
- Tuesday, Feb. 12
- 8:30-10 a.m.
- Chinook 121/123
- 8:15 a.m. doors open
- 8:30 a.m. program kickoff
- Department awards
- Ambassador awards
- 10 a.m. adjourn
- Employees: RSVP here! (If you already accepted an Outlook invite — great, you’ve already RSVP’d!)
- Nonprofit Partners: RSVP here!
Star Awards Nominations
Before we celebrate, we need you to nominate your rock star peers for our awards ceremony. Do you know a person, team or department that made an outstanding effort or contributions during the Annual Giving Drive?
Nominations are due Feb. 7, 2019. Submit your nominations in the following categories:
- Innovation Award, for creatively using technology or innovative ideas to inspire employees to participate.
- Service Excellence, for above-and-beyond customer service and ambassadorship rooted in honor, respect and results.
- Community Connector, for next-level engagement with nonprofits, whether through volunteering, representing a nonprofit in the workplace and/or connecting nonprofits with employees.
- Special Event Impact, for creating fun, memorable events that both inspired employees and strengthened our culture of giving.
- Most Inspiring, for the person or team that helped others’ STAR shine a little brighter.
- Rookie of the Year, for the person or team that jumped in with both feet their first time around and made things happen.
- Special Mention: Outstanding Ambassadorship, for the person who did incredible work that above and beyond what was expected of them!
We look forward to celebrating with you!